Panel Tall Filler


  • Superfine Moisture Resistant E1 New Zealand Made Panel Product
  • The Image Shows How A Tall Filler Panel Is Used To Cover The Side Of A Tall Cabinet At The Front Edge Only. We Use These When Going Up Against A Wall, Or Creating An L-Section When Joining Cabinets At 90 Degree Angles. This L-Section Is Hung Of A Blind Cabinet


    Reset options



SKU: S.PH.105.0000.TF.0 Category: Tags: ,

What else might you need? Remember if you need any help, just reach out. We love to help. Seriously!